Here's the list of examinees who garnered the Top 10 Highest Ratings in the November 2009 Nursing Board Examination given by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, La Union, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Sulu, Tacloban, Tugegarao, and Zamboanga.Top 10 Board Exam Topnotchers in the November 2009 Nursing Board Exam - www.PinoyRN.co.nr
Just a while ago, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the November 2009 Nursing Board Exam Results. Out of the 94,462 examinees who took the nursing boards, only 37,527 successfully hurdled the said nurse licensure examination.
The examinee who got the highest ratings in the November 2009 Nursing Board Examination is Clarie Morales Bontol of Iligan Medical Center College, Inc. (87.80%) followed by Bryan Noel Cueto Asis of Lyceum of Batangas (87.60%) and Dickson Araza Laude of St. Scholastica College of Health Sciences- Tacloban (87%).
The complete results of the November 2009 Nurse Licensure Examination are available at Ward Class and Pinoy R.N.
November 2009 Nursing Board Exam Results - www.PinoyRN.co.nr
Early this week, Pinoy R.N. released an article entitled 10 Free Nursing Apps iPhone and iPod Touch. There are more than 100 free medical applications available at the iTunes store but just like everybody else, we have our favorites. Here then is our list of free medical apps for nurses and other healthcare professionals.
- Medscape- drug reference, drug interaction checker, and specialty-specific news and updates.
- Black Bag- news feeds, journal summaries, conference coverage, podcasts, and newscasts on different categories.
- Epocrates RX- drug information, formulary, pill identifiers, drug interaction checker, medical calculators, clinical updates, and research articles.
- Eponyms (for students)- brief description of more than 1700 medical eponyms, search feature, and learn mode.
- ABG- medical calculator for ABG analysis and other hemodynamic computations.
- MedCalc- free medical calculator with enhanced user interface.
- Medical Encyclopedia- relevant information on diseases, injuries, symptoms, different types of surgery, poisons, and laboratory tests.
- WebMD Mobile- trusted medical information on demand
- Skeletal System (Head and Neck)- great graphics and illustrations with smooth zoom in/zoom out function.
- Skyscape Medical Resources- useful information on OTC and prescription medications.
All the above-mentioned nursing/medical apps are very easy to use and are designed to help nurses and student nurses deliver efficient, quality, and timely patient care. Users are reminded, however, that medical applications are not meant to substitute critical thinking and a good clinical eye so be responsible when using these applications.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the December 2009 Nurse Licensure Examination Results for those who took the exam in Hong Kong last December 2009.
The Board of Nursing administered the Nurse Licensure Examination in Hong Kong last December 12-13, 2009 to 90 examinees.
According to the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), only 2 of the 90 examinees who took the exam in Hong Kong successfully hurdled the licensure examination for nurses.
Those who are planning to take the Nursing Board Examination in 2010 are advised to take note of the examination schedule set by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC).
July 3 & 4, 2010 (Saturday and Sunday)Application Deadline:April 14, 2010 (repeaters)May 14, 2010 (first-timers)December 12 & 13, 2010 (Sunday and Monday)Application Deadline:September 8, 2010 (repeaters)October 8, 2010 (first-timers)
Please mark the dates on your calendars. For more updates on the November 2009 Nursing Board Exam Results and the July 2010 Nurse Licensure Examination, please enter your email address in the space provided below.