- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pcs. passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 1 pc. 1" x 1" picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- Two sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Fees: Initial Registration fee (PhP600) and Annual Registration fee for 2010-2013 (PhP450)
- Schedule: Monday and Tuesday, September 20 and 21, 2010; Morning sessions (8:00 am). Afternoon sessions (1:00 pm)
- Venue: SMX Convention Center, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
- Attire: white gala uniform, white duty shoes, nurses' cap (females), without earrings, hair not touching the collar, and without corsage.
Tickets to the Oathtaking Ceremony for NCR and nearby provinces will be available at the Philippine Nurses Association (PNA) office at 1663 F.T. Benitez St., Malate, Manila from September 1 to 20, 2010.
The schedule for the Regional Oathtaking Ceremony will be posted here at Ward Class once it is announced by the Professional Regulation Commission- Board of Nursing (PRC-BON).